WARWICK CASTLE

| On
12:09:00

Warwick Castle is a 45 minute train journey from Birmingham so I had to go on my first day off. I mean, look at it! What an awesome castle, and it's home to the world's biggest trebuchet. Freaking amazing. This awesome medieval castle was modelled on the original built by William the Conquerer in 1068. It is now a fully decked out tourist castle heaven, with so much to see and do. There was archery, a Horribly Histories maze, the Tower of History (my favourite part), Princess high teas for the little kids and beautifully ornate interiors.



These kids are throwing fake rats into target. It grosses me out to even look at them.







1 comment on "WARWICK CASTLE"
  1. Wow how beautiful castle is this depicting English history. It is really a good piece of article and I appreciate it. cheap airport parking

    ReplyDelete