MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM EDINBURGH

| On
14:29:00


Merry Christmas everyone!! Edinburgh is something else during the holiday season, I feel like I'm in a movie and not real life as a winter Christmas is still such a novelty! All the films show Christmas with everyone wrapped up in their woollens and scarves and beanies as they drag around all of their christmas shopping and that exactly describes Christmas here! The christmas lights wrapped around the old buildings look INSANE and I just love how even more beautiful this city looks. 

I had an absolute blast on Christmas Day! I took the bus down to my friend Billy's house and ran through the pouring rain to his flat. I was absolutely drenched by the time I got there and used a hair dryer to get myself warm again. We had so much food and SO MUCH WINE and then more food and more wine. We later walked down to Sian's house for even more Prosecco and Cards Against Humanity before I got so knackered and drunk I could have passed out. Somehow I found a taxi at 1:30am and spent a fortune getting home. NO REGRETS.











SaveSave
1 comment on "MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM EDINBURGH"