MY 7 FAVOURITE PHOTOS FROM ICELAND

| On
14:53:00
I love this photo so much as this is such a typical view of our trip through South Iceland. The rugged mountain scenery surrounded by misty grey fog.


I don't usually like photos of myself and I am so far from photogenic, but I love this shot. Skogafoss was my favourite waterfall and I'm really bad a posing normal so throwing my hands up does the dual job of avoiding posing and looking like I'm having the time of my life.

This was at Fjallsárlón Lagoon and it's not photoshopped, this strange colour was completely real. The sun was trying to get through the thick fog and created this weird pink/blue/grey tint over the icebergs.

This was taken by Sarah as we stopped the car on the way to Dyrholaey. Such a strange and STUNNING view!


And another taken by Sarah! I'm sitting in front of the Troll Guardian at Snæfellsnes Peninsular. Our first day of full blue sky, sunshine and short sleeves!


This was taken somewhere along the way to Mjóifjörður, the sun was out for about 20 minutes and I loved the rugged coastline, volcano and cute houses.

Selfie! We're not pulling faces, we're both smiling, and we both have our eyes open! That's a first. We had just climbed up to the Troll cave so we were also knackered and sweaty but the angle of the sun actually makes us look pretty good. Cheers.

1 comment on "MY 7 FAVOURITE PHOTOS FROM ICELAND"
  1. Wow what a beautiful places they are. I like all these places especially a small iceberg and an open ground with mountains around. It's beautiful. Thanks! Manchester airport parking deals

    ReplyDelete